October 13, 2016
June 7, 2016
Leave a Comment
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY: Responsible for administrative activities in support of the ED and DD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Support: proactively manage the calendar and conduct timely follow-up all scheduling communication for the Executive Director.
- Coordinate all business travel arrangements for Executive Director, including preparing expense reporting responsibilities.
- Answer and direct phone calls Field inquiries about the Foundation and direct specific request as appropriate.
- Responsible for the directors daily administrative activities including drafting and typing of all correspondence as directed; production of reports and presentations; first contact for answering and screening incoming calls; field inquiries about the Foundation, route calls to the correct individual and opening routing and prioritizing mail.
- Assist with the preparation of requests for corporate, public, and other support.
- Initiates research projects and completes other duties on special projects as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of office mailings
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director Deputy Director.
- Board & Committee Support
- Maintain current contact information for Board members, Board of Trustee members and committees.
- Send meeting packets to members absent from meetings. (Agenda, minutes, financials, pertinent committee information as determined by ED DD and FD)
- Schedule yearly meetings and reserve meeting rooms 6 months to a year in advance
II. Fund Development Support
- Process and distribute mail including pledges, payments and donor gifts.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of campaigns, special events, and workshops.
- Learn and use campaign database software in support of the Fund development goals and objectives. Update names, addresses, and other information as required.
- Maintain registration list and mailing lists, and send necessary contact reminders.
Provide support for Executive Director’s activities as needed. Attend events and help set up room and display materials as requested.
- As needed prepare packets, brochures, sign-in sheets, name tags, recognition gifts, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree or equivalent in business or related field and five years’ experience of previous executive level support. Experience working with nonprofit organizations preferred.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will have the following experience and attributes:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong customer service and public relations skills.
- Strong organizational skills, planning skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of the billing process and may be asked to assist in invoicing and receipts.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and adapt to an ever-changing administrative environment.
- An ability to work flexible hours as necessary, including evening, weekend, or special events.
- Sensitivity for cultural, racial, ethnic, socio-economic, and sexual identity diversity. Commitment to support the Foundation’s mission.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and diplomacy skills.
To apply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 27, 2015
Leave a Comment
PART-TIME WATER CLERK – FINANCE/WATER DEPT.
The City of Bartlett is seeking applications for the position of Part-Time Water Clerk. This person will work approximately 25 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Schedule may vary depending upon the needs of the office. This position will work in Water Billing Administration and will perform various clerical duties to maintain the City’s utility billing records and provide assistance to utility customers. This position will receive requests, complaints and inquiries from residential and commercial utility customers via telephone, in person, or through written correspondence. Job functions include, but are not limited to: answering the Water Administration telephones, verifying customer account information as necessary; responding to billing questions and complaints; explaining billing process, rate structure and consumption patterns; following up with customers and field personnel in a timely manner and helping maintain permanent files and records. Requirements include, but are not limited to: strong customer service skills and focus; strong ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written; ability to maintain composure dealing tactfully, courteously and effectively with a variety of people; ability to use automated billing and accounting computer systems.
High School diploma or GED and three years of experience with a customer billing system, call center, utility or government administration, or any combination of education, training and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the essential duties; experience with cashier duties, customer service and public contact preferred. Must be able to type a minimum of 40 correct words per minute in a typing test administered by the Personnel Department. Must pass a background and driver’s licence check, and physical exam, including a drug screen.
Will work in a smoke-free environment. Bartlett resident preferred, but not required.
The City of Bartlett is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
August 16, 2014
Kelly Services is hiring immediately. Hiring for all positions. 1st and 2nd shifts are available. Needed are Pickers, Packers, Raymond Reach Forklift Operators, Supervisors, Project Coordinators, Admin Asst and Customer Service Reps. If you are interested contact Tierney Morgan at Kelly Services 901-398-9386 Ex 218 or email@example.com
Hiring due to the expansion of one of our largest employers. (Nike)
July 2, 2014
Leave a Comment
Job Title: Executive Assistant
The ideal candidate will be experienced in office management (i.e. payables, purchasing, records management and composing minutes) and executive support related tasks. The candidate will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a multi-partner public /private countywide initiative. The ability to interact with diverse staff and program partners, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism is crucial to this role. Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, strong computer skills and attention to detail are equally important. This position supports the Board of Directors and other executive level staff.
- BA Degree in business-related area a plus
- Three years work-related experience, preferably as an executive assistant, executive secretary or administrative assistant
- Individual must have valid driver’s license and insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Salary: $35,000-$40,000 plus standard benefits
Applicant resume and salary requirements should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . The position is posted until filled.
May 17, 2014
Leave a Comment
AccuShip has a data entry position available. The shift is from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. You must have 10-key experience and able to key with speed and accuracy.
If interested, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com with “Part-time Data Entry Position” in the subject line. Your resume will be forwarded for consideration.
January 28, 2014
The Olive Branch location of Marietta Corporation has an immediate opening for a Data Entry Clerk to serve in their Production Inventory Control Department. Interviews are being held THIS WEEK! Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Strong MS Office Skills (especially Excel and Access) preferred. Must be mature, reliable, a self-starter, with great time management skills and accuracy/attention to detail. Must be promotable and able to work one Saturday a month to support inventory closings. Starting pay for this position is $13/hour.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.