February 8, 2017
Leave a Comment
October 13, 2016
June 7, 2016
Leave a Comment
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY: Responsible for administrative activities in support of the ED and DD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Support: proactively manage the calendar and conduct timely follow-up all scheduling communication for the Executive Director.
- Coordinate all business travel arrangements for Executive Director, including preparing expense reporting responsibilities.
- Answer and direct phone calls Field inquiries about the Foundation and direct specific request as appropriate.
- Responsible for the directors daily administrative activities including drafting and typing of all correspondence as directed; production of reports and presentations; first contact for answering and screening incoming calls; field inquiries about the Foundation, route calls to the correct individual and opening routing and prioritizing mail.
- Assist with the preparation of requests for corporate, public, and other support.
- Initiates research projects and completes other duties on special projects as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of office mailings
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director Deputy Director.
- Board & Committee Support
- Maintain current contact information for Board members, Board of Trustee members and committees.
- Send meeting packets to members absent from meetings. (Agenda, minutes, financials, pertinent committee information as determined by ED DD and FD)
- Schedule yearly meetings and reserve meeting rooms 6 months to a year in advance
II. Fund Development Support
- Process and distribute mail including pledges, payments and donor gifts.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of campaigns, special events, and workshops.
- Learn and use campaign database software in support of the Fund development goals and objectives. Update names, addresses, and other information as required.
- Maintain registration list and mailing lists, and send necessary contact reminders.
Provide support for Executive Director’s activities as needed. Attend events and help set up room and display materials as requested.
- As needed prepare packets, brochures, sign-in sheets, name tags, recognition gifts, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree or equivalent in business or related field and five years’ experience of previous executive level support. Experience working with nonprofit organizations preferred.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will have the following experience and attributes:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong customer service and public relations skills.
- Strong organizational skills, planning skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of the billing process and may be asked to assist in invoicing and receipts.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and adapt to an ever-changing administrative environment.
- An ability to work flexible hours as necessary, including evening, weekend, or special events.
- Sensitivity for cultural, racial, ethnic, socio-economic, and sexual identity diversity. Commitment to support the Foundation’s mission.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and diplomacy skills.
To apply send email to email@example.com.
July 22, 2015
Hilton Worldwide is hiring several hundred reservation sales specialists full-time to work from home.Posted by Tecia "Lucy" Marshall under Customer Service, Job Openings | Tags: employment, Hilton, job, jobs, Memphis, work from home |
Leave a Comment
Hilton Worldwide is hiring several hundred reservation sales specialists full-time to work from home.
All candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as a minimum of one year of experience in a steady job with a customer oriented or sales role. Applicants must also have at least six months experience working in a performance-driven role with specific goals. Finally, they must have strong communication skills and computer proficiency.
Hilton will provide some of the technical hardware necessary for the job, but final candidate must also provide some items such as speakers and a dedicated landline.
Compensation begins at $9.00 per hour with the ability to participate in an incentive program which could increase pay.
This position demands an evening and weekend schedule, with two days off during the week.
There are three options for start dates for the positions, each with a virtual training period of at least four weeks. Click below!
January 15, 2015
Leave a Comment
Reports To: President & CEO Status: Full-TimeFLSA: Exempt Hours: 8:30 a.m.– 5 p.m., M–F (overtime as needed)
Job Summary: Responsible for greeting visitors, handling telephone calls, processing incoming and outgoing mail, processing donation letters, maintaining board and employee documents/files, maintaining room and equipment calendars, providing administrative support for the CEO and management staff.
- Greet visitors, answer and route telephone calls, accept and process food donations.
- Sort incoming mail, separating any checks, distribute mail and checks, process outgoing mail for postage.
- Proofread thank you letters and prepare letters for mailing; oversee volunteers in this task.
- Maintain board of directors list, board packets, board minutes, board books and files; staff list, employee mail and fax boxes and forms files.
- Maintain conference room and equipment sign-out calendar.
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships with donors, volunteers, agency representatives, visitors, management, staff and board of directors.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports as needed for CEO.
- Manage CEO’s time and calendar through efficient scheduling of internal and external meetings, conferences and travel.
- Provide clerical support to management staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of college plus 2 years clerical experience, including multiple line telephone/switchboard.
- Computer skills including advanced proficiency in Outlook, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel, including mail merge feature.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of good record keeping procedures and ability to maintain accurate records and files.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail while keeping multiple projects moving forward.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute with accuracy.
- Professional and pleasant demeanor with all internal and external contacts.
- Motivated self-starter who can anticipate needs and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under pressure-sensitive situations.
APPLY IN PERSON: 239 South Dudley St., Memphis, TN 38104. No phone calls, please. Or, Complete an online employment application by clicking: onlineemployment_application_fillable.docx and emailing it to:HR@midsouthfoodbank.org with “Employment Application” on subject line.