February 8, 2017
Leave a Comment
August 16, 2014
Kelly Services is hiring immediately. Hiring for all positions. 1st and 2nd shifts are available. Needed are Pickers, Packers, Raymond Reach Forklift Operators, Supervisors, Project Coordinators, Admin Asst and Customer Service Reps. If you are interested contact Tierney Morgan at Kelly Services 901-398-9386 Ex 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring due to the expansion of one of our largest employers. (Nike)
February 19, 2014
WHAT: American Home Shield, the nation’s leading provider of home warranties, will host a job fair for 188 openings at its Memphis call center. Prospective candidates will be able to meet and interview with local managers, see the facilities and learn about the industry-leading warranty company, which is headquartered in Memphis.
WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 20 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
WHERE: 6399 Shelby View Dr., Suite 104, Memphis, TN 38134. Please park and enter through the rear of the building.
The temporary, full-time customer service positions will pay $12 per hour. The company is looking for between 20 and 40 bi-lingual candidates and will offer $13.50 per hour to those individuals that speak both English and Spanish. Interested candidates must bring a resume and wear professional attire. Persons/individuals who cannot attend the job fair can learn more about the position and apply at jobs.ahs.com, or visit the posting on the company’s job board. There will be three start dates for new employees: March 17, April 14 and May 12.
June 14, 2013
IPS Career Open House & Job Fair – June 22nd @ 10 AM Hiring for all positions; lunch will be served!Posted by Tecia "Lucy" Marshall under Call Center, Customer Service, Job Fairs, Job Openings, Warehouse | Tags: assemblers, customer service, employment, IPS, job, job fair, jobs, machine operator, plumbing, receiving, shipping, supply, warehouse |
IPS, a plumbing supply company in Collierville, will be hosting a Career Open House on Saturday, June 22nd at 10 AM. They will be hiring for all positions including assemblers, machine operators, shipping, receiving, customer service, marketing, etc.
If you are looking for a job or career change, make plans to attend! Lunch will be served! Don’t miss this event!
Address: 202 Industrial Park, Collierville, TN.
January 22, 2013
Customer Account Executive Billing Position Summary
Responsible for answering questions related to customer billing statements and general inquiries, as well as for the resolution of payment concerns. The Customer Account Executive (CAE) offers Comcast products and services to meet customer needs. The CAE relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s best interest.
Education Level: High School or Equivalent
Years Experience: Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries, following prompts from a computerized system. Corrects errors and discrepancies on customers’ billing statements as necessary.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills, with ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements.
- Generates copies of billing statements and researches billing history using computerized systems and microfiche when applicable.
- Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance with the company’s service strategy.
- Establishes rapport and promotes effective relationships.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment, when necessary.
- Attempts to collect delinquent account balances.
- Prepares work orders accurately; processes payments and enters credit card information accurately.
- Promotes and recommends products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests, delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE).
- Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Maintains and coordinates interdepartmental communications as they apply to customer problem resolution.
- Supports other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Achieves overall call center performance goals, while impacting the business goals of the organization. Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and performance metrics.
- Attends training as required. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.