Company: Second to Nunn Design (S2N)
Position: Office Administrator
Second to Nunn Design, LLC is a full-service branding, design, and marketing company that services hundreds of accounts across various industries. Our team is comprised of highly motivated, experienced professionals dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality of service. We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our talented team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is career-minded, professional and responsible to join a dynamic company with opportunities for future growth.
As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for various office operations and procedures, including traffic, HR/personnel, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other general administrative duties. The position requires a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as experience with Human Resources, billing, accounting, and reporting procedures. The Office Administrator will work closely with the rest of the S2N team, our clients, and our vendors on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant Administrative, Human Resources, or Office Management experience
- Knowledge of Human Resources and modern office practices/procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to personnel matters
- Demonstrate outstanding project management, time management, organizational and communication skills that are guided by self-discipline and personal accountability
- Ability to thrive and perform multiple job functions in a fast-paced environment within a small, growing organization
- Ability to coordinate with management, employees, clients, and vendors with a high level of professionalism
- Strong Microsoft Office experience • Previous experience in graphic/web design environment is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented!
- Full-time position. Office hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance options available
- Casual work environment
Send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.