Thompson Industrial Services Job Fair
Thursday, February 4th from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
**Industrial Service Operators**
Operates extreme high-pressure water blast units to clean industrial pipes, boilers, tanks. Also operates industrial vacuums & drives trucks. If you have a CDL-Class B you are guaranteed 30 hours/week.
**Industrial Service Technicians**
Operates extreme high-pressure water blast units to clean industrial pipes, boilers, tanks. Also operates industrial vacuums.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITIONS:
- Able to read and write – no high school diploma required.
- Able to pass drug tests (pre-employment, random, and annual).
- Able to physically control industrial water blasting and vacuum equipment.
- Able to carry industrial hoses (up to 60 lbs.) up and down multiple flights of stairs.
- Able to enter confined spaces through a man hole.
- Not afraid of heights.
- OPERATORS need valid driver’s license. For Technicians, driver’s license preferred but NOT required.
Applications will be taken, interviews & drugs screens will be held at the job fair.
Prepare now! If you need help with your resume or other job interview skills, visit or call the Goodwill Job Center.
(901) 384-6745 | 3830 Austin Peay, 38128