Part-Time Administrative Coordinator Position Brief Description:
The Administrative Coordinator is a part-time, 20 hour a week, multi-task position, responsible for providing administrative support to the PNA Management team under the direct supervision of the PNA President. Two 5 hour days of the work week are to be in the PNA office while the remaining hours are flexible or take place at scheduled meetings.
It is important that the person in this role is positive, welcoming and efficient because they are a vital part of the PNA team and often provide the first and lasting impression to the community and association membership.
The scope of this position requires proficient use of typical office equipment such as computer, scanner, fax, copier, laminator labeler, etc.
The AC work is essential for the smooth day-to-day operations of the PNA and includes but is not limited to:
- Answer phone calls, direct phone calls, and respond to voice mail and emails all in a timely manner.
- Organize, schedule meetings and facilitate all the details of monthly board and membership meetings.
- Maintain contact and membership lists.
- Produce and distribute correspondence, memos, letters, faxes, forms and meeting minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and maintain board minutes book.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order supplies, pick them up when necessary and maintain storage/inventory.
- Provide timely communication of announcements, activities and request actions needed to membership and the community.
- Provide general support and welcome to visitors.
- Maintain calendar of events, timelines and deadlines for association initiatives and help create awareness.
- Assist committee chairs of PNA events with tasks that are within the scope of the AC position.
- Process membership applications, renewals, paperwork and payments.
- Make deposits for membership and event participation as needed.
- Proven administrative or assistant experience including Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Knowledge and ability to maintain office organization.
- Ability to be tactful, professional, discreet and communicate well verbally in groups and one to one as well as in written communication.
- Be a conscientious person who can work effectively with limited supervision.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.
- Work two 5 hour days at the PNA office weekly as designated by the PNA President.
Interested candidates are to email a resume and contact information to: Julie Goodman firstname.lastname@example.org on or before: January 11, 2016