Executive Assistant Needed with The New Memphis Institute
New Memphis is a not-for-profit organization committed to attracting, developing, activating and retaining talent in order to forge a prosperous and vital new Memphis.
Title: Executive Assistant
Main Functions and Responsibilities:
- Organize and send correspondence and materials on behalf of senior team
- Schedule meetings
- Develop and maintain status list for team. Follow up with team members to ensure timely completion
- Compile data and prepare reports prior to meetings
- Update, file and retrieve documents, records and reports
- Maintain sales database, monitor activity, and prioritize sales calls for senior team.
- Create class rosters, track registration, and coordinate completion of pre-course requirements
- Inventory and assemble class materials
- Assist with events
- Update contact information and other pertinent data in our database.
- Support team members in special project‐based work and other duties as assigned
- Organized self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Values diversity
- Loves the details
- Able to multi-task
- Manages multiple competing priorities
- Proactively responds to internal and external forces by growing and adapting job tasks and responsibilities
- Takes initiative to help other team members
- Experience with Excel and Word. Salesforce experience a plus
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required
Excellent benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance; generous retirement contribution plan. We are looking to fill this position immediately. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com by July 15, 2015.
New Memphis Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.