|ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Planner to join our world class team in Middleton, TN. The Coordinator will be responsible for holding the productivity of Maintenance Technicians to world class levels by effectively planning and scheudling manpower, parts, and materials needed for proactive projects and reactive work orders on all TKEM equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provides necessary OEE data for OEE Calculation in areas of responsibility. As a minimum, this includes: planned maintenance, breakdowns, set-ups / adjustments, minor breakdowns, machine release after set-up, tool change / in the CMMS.
- Estimates job requirements in manpower, specialized tools, materials and resources and develops work plan with Lead Technician. Focuses on best use of time and resources
- Actively participates with Yearly Budget Process (i.e. Business Planning)
- Collect Maintenance cost, Downtime, and Equipment Availability on a monthly basis. Review for trends with Maintenance Manager and Leader. Also tracks availability losses, capacity analysis, actual hours by type, PM schedule compliance, OEE, job, completed by type, and over time
- Generates and post necessary maintenance metric graphs in the Maintenance MDI / SQDC area
- Obtains technical information such as blueprints, instruction manuals, drawings, tolerances etc., to be used for work planning
- Identifies, obtains and packages materials for planned work including parts, materials, documentation and special instructions
- Establish, maintain and improve the Maintenance Planning and Scheduling business flow process
- Support the Maintenance Leader in root cause failure analysis investigations
- Maintains backlog of planned and unplanned jobs in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Considers safety procedures when planning and scheduling work and includes where necessary into job plans
- Drives weekly meeting between Operations, Process Engineering, Maintenance Leader for scheduling of work load and prioritization of planned work and preventative maintenance. Screens requested work against requirement for manpower
- Develops weekly work schedule for PM’s and planned work from work order backlog in coordination with Operations and Maintenance Leader. Additionally, assist Maintenance Leader in the development of the daily work schedule
- Participates in the creation of PM’s, enters PM into CMMS and maintains existing PM’s/PdM’s for equipment reliability
- Participates in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) events and follow-up activities
- Train associates in the use of CMMS maintenance system
- Ensures equipment BOM’s are accurate and updates as necessary. Supports Storeroom Leader in completing initial spare parts quoting and request of spare parts setup on new equipment
- Develops and maintains equipment entity structure in CMMS
- Adheres to all company procedures and safety guidelines
- Sets the example for attendance, safety and personal performance
- Ability to effectively communicate analysis data to others
- Builds supports and works effectively as a team
Specific Job Duties
- Associates degree is preferred, but experience (minimum of 5yrs in maintenance position) can be substituted.
- Successful history of development of preventative maintenance plans
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
- Ability to interpret pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Ability to interpret analytical reports
- Familiar with PLC’s, Electrical and Mechanical Components
- Demonstrate ability and history of equipment reliability improvements
- Efficient and effect data entry skills
- Strong computer literacy with Office Programs and CMMS software (any version)
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.