Title: Contract Sales Representative – Common Cents
Company: RISE Foundation
Location: Memphis, TN
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Compensation: Commission based
RISE Foundation is a Memphis, TN based nonprofit. Begun in October 1999, RISE was the brainchild of the Community Foundation of Greater Memphis, the Memphis Housing Authority and United Way of the Mid-South. Born to help Memphis public housing residents achieve financial self-sufficiency, thereby making the city a healthier place, RISE is about raising expectations.
RISE Foundation offers financial literacy classes to people to teach them to save and build assets. This person will be responsible for the sale of Common Cents classes to Memphis area businesses targeted at their hourly wage employees.
Training will be provided along with Marketing materials
- Outside sales and cold calling experience required
- A network of Memphis area businesses a plus; preferably contacts in the Human Resources area
- Experience meeting a sales quota
- Ability to work with the staff of RISE to schedule and coordinate classes
- Motivated and ambitious
- Passionate about the mission of RISE
- Superb communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates should submit resumes to: email@example.com
Resumes will be accepted until March 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm.